Starting my youtube channel "COURTESY CARPENDER "

Main Forum Topics,Forum news, updates, announcements, Forum Rules, Questions, Support, and Suggestions.
Solenopsisace

Starting my youtube channel "COURTESY CARPENDER "

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:11 am

This video is just a taste on what I do. I will upload more videos in the future how to make formicarium. I just need a week or so to do all the editing and have enough video build up to show you how to do things and one simple video. Please Subscribe and thank you.

nightxwolf88

Re: Starting my youtube channel "COURTESY CARPENDER "

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:44 am

Looking toward seeing what an ant loving carpenter can show us :D

ooper01
Head Moderator

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:22 am

I like it! Well done!
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

Solenopsisace

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Yeah sorry my first video didn't go in depth on what I was doing. I just downloaded a video editing app so now people can kind of understand on what I am saying more in depth. Thanks for watching everyone I promise to do better on my future videos. Also thanks to the gentleman who gave me positive feedback on the Forum.

Solenopsisace

My 2nd youtube video is now up"COURTESY CARPENDER "

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:47 am

It is the first video i posted with text pop-ups as the video goes on explaining more in detail on what I am talking about. It also has an update with extra footage. Sorry about my first two videos are showed half of the screen and the sides were blurred out.im still getting use to this editing app. From here on all my future videos will be regular full screen. My third video is almost ready. I'm going to show you all how to build a formicarium low budget. Because I know it is especially hard for young people in our hobby to afford to buy a formicarium . (Plus all the love and fun in the hobby is starting and building everything from scratch yourself. Everything from building your formicarium 2 catching your first queen and her starting out from scratch it is a beautiful cycle this hobby is :D

Solenopsisace

Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:40 am

Wow this video editing stuff is time consuming :)

Solenopsisace

Re: #3 HOW TO (low buget grout formicarium ) youtube channel "COURTESY CARPENDER "

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Please feel free to ask questions, criticize,or give thanks.please subscribe I'm working on the "HOW TO BUILD" video on the blacklight formicarium next.

Solenopsisace

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Viva video is the worst app ever made. That is not the way my video looked when I previewed it. Now that its on YouTube it looks like ass. I spent like three and a half hours fighting with that thing to make my video look right. And then it didn't even put the full video on. And half of the video is cropped out. It cut half my video short and it still did that stupid blurry pan Zoom screen crap. I even paid the four bucks to unlock everything for that stupid freaking app. Nobody ever download that stupid freaking app. Sorry about all this when I feel better now. 4 hours and trying to edit a YouTube video I will never get back LOL

ooper01
Head Moderator

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Solenopsisace wrote:Viva video is the worst app ever made. That is not the way my video looked when I previewed it. Now that its on YouTube it looks like ass. I spent like three and a half hours fighting with that thing to make my video look right. And then it didn't even put the full video on. And half of the video is cropped out. It cut half my video short and it still did that stupid blurry pan Zoom screen crap. I even paid the four bucks to unlock everything for that stupid freaking app. Nobody ever download that stupid freaking app. Sorry about all this when I feel better now. 4 hours and trying to edit a YouTube video I will never get back LOL
Uggghhh! Sorry to hear about that. Definitely frustrating...
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Solenopsisace wrote:Viva video is the worst app ever made. That is not the way my video looked when I previewed it. Now that its on YouTube it looks like ass. I spent like three and a half hours fighting with that thing to make my video look right. And then it didn't even put the full video on. And half of the video is cropped out. It cut half my video short and it still did that stupid blurry pan Zoom screen crap. I even paid the four bucks to unlock everything for that stupid freaking app. Nobody ever download that stupid freaking app. Sorry about all this when I feel better now. 4 hours and trying to edit a YouTube video I will never get back LOL
To be perfectly honest I just use the Windows Movie Maker. It has plenty of flexibility for what I need to do, I can output a MP4 HD video file and then just upload it to my YouTube channel. And the best part is it's 100% free it comes with Windows. And yes I have Adobe Premiere Elements 14 but I don't like messing with it.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: