Can I exchange wrong products

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

JXTXJAnts

Can I exchange wrong products

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi I'm new to the forums. I just received my package from my order from AntsCanada. I didn't realize I ordered the wrong product untill I got it today. I meant to order the Camponotus hybrid nest but I accidentally order the Formica hybrid nest. Is there a way I can make an exchange of the hybrid nest? Like a return product or something? I would have just sent a message to the AntsCanada contact us email address but every time I sent a email to AntsCanada that way I've never received a email back.

JXTXJAnts

Re: Can I exchange wrong products

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:37 pm

JXTXJAnts wrote:
Hi I'm new to the forums. I just received my package from my order from AntsCanada. I didn't realize I ordered the wrong product untill I got it today. I meant to order the Camponotus hybrid nest but I accidentally order the Formica hybrid nest. Is there a way I can make an exchange of the hybrid nest? Like a return product or something? I just went to their store website and realized they had the Formica hybrid nest listed in with the Camponotus hybrid category section of products. It didn't help that it was the end of the day and I was tired when I ordered but why have a different product listed in a different category? I would have just sent a message to the AntsCanada contact us email address but every time I sent a email to AntsCanada that way I've never received a email back.

antnest8

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 am

JXTXJAnts wrote:
Hi I'm new to the forums. I just received my package from my order from AntsCanada. I didn't realize I ordered the wrong product untill I got it today. I meant to order the Camponotus hybrid nest but I accidentally order the Formica hybrid nest. Is there a way I can make an exchange of the hybrid nest? Like a return product or something? I would have just sent a message to the AntsCanada contact us email address but every time I sent a email to AntsCanada that way I've never received a email back.
go to the AntsCanada store section of the forum and then go to the hybrid nest sub forum. you should be able to get the attention of the moderators
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum

JXTXJAnts

Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:35 pm

go to the AntsCanada store section of the forum and then go to the hybrid nest sub forum. you should be able to get the attention of the moderators
[/quote]

Thank I will try that

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

I have sent an email bringing this to the attention of the people that run the AntsCanada Store.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

ooper01
Head Moderator

Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Thanks all. We have been conversing via PM. We'll get it taken care of :)
~ ooper

Forum Moderator