The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

Tyrone

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Ant love is having scheduled days when you put everything else aside to feed your colonies honey and protein food. :D

Tyrone

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Ant love is always trying to get things that will make your ant colony to feel more natural.

Kansablankie

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Ant Love is making ant workers with my kids' lunch utencils when I should me making their lunch!
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tyrone

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Ant love is keeping your newly caught queen in the dark; undisturbed until their first nanitics arrive.

ALLJOD

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Ant love means being facinated by the tiny worlds living inside our big world, some don't mind it, but some just love it, observing the wonderfull tiny creatures called "ants". Looking at them while they are doing daily tasks, a tiny world like ours with mouths to feed, food to collect, talking care of eachother and many more.. I'ts just wonderfull
Lasius -niger -flavus -emarginatus, Messor sp., Myrmica sp, Camponotus herculeanus -aethiops, Pheidole spathifera -pallidula, Brachymyrmex sp., Pheidologeton diversus,

Tyrone

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Ant love is having a fascination for how ants are fairly similar to us humans, most are social which gives them an ecological advantage, they have the ability to adapt to certain situations like fire ants being able to combine their colony together to become a mobile floating iseland to overcome floods. ants have a set queen which can relate to us having a presient or in some countries having an actual queen and or king of the country.

LoomyNarty

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Ant love is trying to start up a colony in a improvised syringe vile sticking it in a warm cupboard than thinking of them non stop day evening and night.. And fighting the excruciating urge to not disturb them.. Sad to say i love them so much that i cant go one day without seeing them

Tyrone

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Ant love is overcoming the multiple stings inflicted by your colony and still gently trying to clean the outworld without hurting a single ant.

LoomyNarty

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Ant love is some one who is willing to make a youtube channel dedicated to ants, answer countless emails all day, get a whole store for ant farms up and working, and now a whole forum for ants up and working.. The AntsCanada team and Mikey are the kings/Queens of ant love and i have mad respect.. MIKEY WE ARE YOUR COLONY!

Kgoggins

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Ant love can be hard. It can be easy. It may hurt. It may take time. But at the end of the day you can relax and and watch your colony grow. It's all worth it.