Buying Camponotus Pen

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

megaxoplasma

Buying Camponotus Pen

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello everyone
Just wondering if anyone in New York have some extra Camponotus Pen that they are looking to sell for under 20 dollars. I personally have extra lasius nigers with brood in test tube I want to sell but have not had the time to actually post it on GAN selling list so I was wondering if anyone else has the similar case but with Camponotus Pen, I would like to buy if possible.

Thank You
#AntLove

AqdasHassaan

Re: Buying Camponotus Pen

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Buying and selling is prohibited here on the forum. If you are interested in buying a colony from GAN farmers, go to the official website and see what you can find there. Link below.

http://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/

megaxoplasma

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 pm

I am not selling as in giving my address or contact, I am only throwing out the question of who have extra camponotus and have not had the time to post it on GAN project site yet. Because we are busy people and last I check there was no "request an ant" button on the site. Also there are very limit GAN farmers in new york area thus I throw the question out to encourage people with Camponotus in New york to sell by letting them know there is a buyer out here.

similarly I myself have yet to register for GAN project because I am busy and is not sure if anyone even wants to buy, and am hesitant to upload my sensitive identification information to register before knowing I will have buyers.

Sorry for confusing you, policemen from Pakistan

Thank You

FarrAnts

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Sniff* Savage xD
Ball is life... Ants included.

AqdasHassaan

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:12 am

megaxoplasma wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Sorry for confusing you, policemen from Pakistan

LOL

Batspiderfish

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 am

It is actually against the rules of this forum to try and organize trades outside of GAN. You could try Formiculture.

Also, you probably don't have Lasius niger if you are in New York. I would bet on Lasius alienus, depending on when/how you caught the queen.
If you enjoy my expertise and identifications, please do not put wild populations at risk of disease by releasing pet colonies. We are responsible to give our pets the best care we can manage for the rest of their lives.

megaxoplasma

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:03 pm

I think we would all agree that it is IMPOSSIBLE to "try and organize trade" without exchange of address or contact...........yes???

Which I am clearly, if you have eyes, not doing in my post. I am encouraging owners of Camponotus near new york to post their ants on GAN so I can buy, LETTING THEM KNOW, there is indeed, a buyer out there worth posting their ants for.

Thank You