Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

Jackb3794

Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook

Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi

Hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I asked on another forum for a good Ant-keeping book I could buy Jack, but said I'd prefer it NOT to be a e-book, Jack will get to distracted by other things if he's on his ipad. Someone suggest buying and downloading Ant Canada's book and then take the PDF to a shop to have it printed and ring bound. I thought this was a good idea but wanted to check I wouldn't be breaching any copyright it I did this? :?:

Thanks in advance

Anthony (Jack's Dad)

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook

Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Jackb3794 wrote:Hi

Hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I asked on another forum for a good Ant-keeping book I could buy Jack, but said I'd prefer it NOT to be a e-book, Jack will get to distracted by other things if he's on his ipad. Someone suggest buying and downloading Ant Canada's book and then take the PDF to a shop to have it printed and ring bound. I thought this was a good idea but wanted to check I wouldn't be breaching any copyright it I did this? :?:

Thanks in advance

Anthony (Jack's Dad)
Making one printed copy is allowed.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

Jackb3794

Re: Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook

Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:44 am

Hi Perfect thank, that one of the Christmas presents sorted :D