Calling all graphic designers, animators, and ant enthusiasts who like to shoot video of their ants!

Wanna join the AntsCanada family? There are many ways you can join us at helping the ant keeping hobby and community grow. Find out how here.

Moderator: ooper01

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Calling all graphic designers, animators, and ant enthusiasts who like to shoot video of their ants!

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:40 am

Hello,

Looking for graphic designers, animators, and people who like to shoot video of their personal ant colonies. We may have some unique opportunities for you to work with us in our various projects.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or even better email contact-us@AntsCanada.com

Thanks,

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

EdgarFromLatvia

Re: Calling all graphic designers, animators, and ant enthusiasts who like to shoot video of their ants!

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:22 pm

About for how long this opportunity is going to be provided?

AntLove5Ever

Re: Calling all graphic designers, animators, and ant enthusiasts who like to shoot video of their ants!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:46 pm

AntsCanada wrote:Hello,

Looking for graphic designers, animators, and people who like to shoot video of their personal ant colonies. We may have some unique opportunities for you to work with us in our various projects.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or even better email contact-us@AntsCanada.com

Thanks,

Mikey

I actually am filming a time lapse of a colony growing (they really don't care about the light only heat works to get them to move out.) I have the time from queen to 200 workers. I'm planning on going up to 1k ants in the colony!

AntsManitobacanada

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:16 am

Hello Mikey.

My name is Tuff I am 14 and would love to film colanys. I have several colanys and would be whiling to send some videos to you. I am going to be moving a
Myrmica colany into a hybrid nest next week.