Does anyone else also kill "bad ants"

General discussions about ants

Moderator: ooper01

SYUTEO

Re: Does anyone else also kill "bad ants"

Thu May 26, 2022 8:23 pm

Antloverhuman wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:21 am
I would go with Wikipedia because i feel like that gets more frequent updates than antmaps or antwiki
Many of you probably didn't know this but the species Gnamptogenys bicolor no longer exists, it changed to Stictoponera bicolor and the same with many other old world Gnamptogenys. If you go to antmaps and search Gnamptogenys bicolor (or any other old world Gnamptogenys for that matter) nothing will show up. The same with antweb and antwiki and yet wikipedia hasn't updated yet.

SolenopsisKeeper

Re: Does anyone else also kill "bad ants"

Fri May 27, 2022 11:29 am

SYUTEO wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:23 pm
Antloverhuman wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:21 am
I would go with Wikipedia because i feel like that gets more frequent updates than antmaps or antwiki
Many of you probably didn't know this but the species Gnamptogenys bicolor no longer exists, it changed to Stictoponera bicolor and the same with many other old world Gnamptogenys. If you go to antmaps and search Gnamptogenys bicolor (or any other old world Gnamptogenys for that matter) nothing will show up. The same with antweb and antwiki and yet wikipedia hasn't updated yet.
Just like Camponotus impressa(Colobopsis) and what was originally called “Formica Floridanus”(Camponotus Floridanus, was reclassified long ago)
When you accidentally reply to yourself…