Appreciation Post

General discussions about ants

Moderator: ooper01

CabboAntsGuy

Appreciation Post

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello all you members of the AntsCanada Forum. I don't know if we all realize how much work is put into these forums by the AC team. I'd just like to state how much they do keeping this place safe and centered on what we all love... ANTS! As the keepers of this giant nest of members and workers, I think we should show some appreciation. Anyone who knows how much these guys do and who would like to say something can write here.

AntsCanada, MadVampy, Oopper1, and others on the AC team, thank you for making this place a wonderful spot to hangout with other ant keepers and to be able to ask questions and other things. I love to see what others are doing with their colonies and get ideas from them. You truly make this a better place to be! :D Thank You!

-Cabbo
Keep:
3 camponotus pennsylvanicus
2 formica subsericea
The Camponotus Crew! https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15267
Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Appreciation Post

Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:33 pm

Thank you! I try and keep this place clean and safe for the members. I work on the road thru out the US and when ever I get to the hotel I'm staying at one of the first things I do is log into the AC forums and clean it up. Some times there is a posting by a spammer that gets thru but it won't stay long! So please bear with me and report any posting from a SPAMMER you see that way I can get to those first!

I will pass this posting on to the other members of the AC Crew and again Thank You!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

CANant

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Yes! Couldn’t agree more! Thank you to AntsCanada, MadVampy, Oopper1 and everyone else that makes this forum, store and all the YouTube videos happen!
Thanks CabboAntsGuy for taking the time to post that. I’m sure we all think it but sometimes it needs to be said! Well done!
Keeper of:
Camponotus Pennsylvanicus

Temnothorax ambiguus/curvispinosus (Acorn ant)

Lasius Interjectus (Larger citronella ant) with host workers: L. Americanus

🐜❤️

antnest8

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:45 am

CANant wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:48 pm
Yes! Couldn’t agree more! Thank you to AntsCanada, MadVampy, Oopper1 and everyone else that makes this forum, store and all the YouTube videos happen!
Thanks CabboAntsGuy for taking the time to post that. I’m sure we all think it but sometimes it needs to be said! Well done!
I couldn't agree more thank you, to all the mods and users who keep this place clean and usable.
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum