Need some help

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

MikeKelly

Need some help

Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:30 pm

Hello everyone. I’m new to ant keeping and these forums. I placed an order today that included The Ultimate Ant Keeping Guide. I clicked the link on my order confirmation and the e book came up. Unfortunately I cannot find the book on my iPad, and I checked the download files and it’s not there. I then clicked the link and it indicated that I exceeded my downloads.

I sent a message to AC, and I understand that it may take 24 hours to get a response. Unfortunately my wife is undergoing Gamma Knife treatment tomorrow for lung cancer and I was planning on reading this while she was in treatment. The treatment takes all day so I’ll need something to do.

Any help on figuring out what happened to my download would be appreciated.

Mike

SolenopsisKeeper

Re: Need some help

Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:07 pm

MikeKelly wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:30 pm
Hello everyone. I’m new to ant keeping and these forums. I placed an order today that included The Ultimate Ant Keeping Guide. I clicked the link on my order confirmation and the e book came up. Unfortunately I cannot find the book on my iPad, and I checked the download files and it’s not there. I then clicked the link and it indicated that I exceeded my downloads.

I sent a message to AC, and I understand that it may take 24 hours to get a response. Unfortunately my wife is undergoing Gamma Knife treatment tomorrow for lung cancer and I was planning on reading this while she was in treatment. The treatment takes all day so I’ll need something to do.

Any help on figuring out what happened to my download would be appreciated.

Mike
If it is apple ipad, try checking the “Books” app. Hopefully the AC team will get back to you soon.
When you accidentally reply to yourself…

MikeKelly

Re: Need some help

Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:02 am

I should have updated this thread. AC got back to that night and sent me the book again. I appreciate the response solenopsiskeeper.