Greetings from Cebu, Philippines

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

shiznitski

Greetings from Cebu, Philippines

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello and welcome other ant lovers. Started ant keeping a few months ago but before that, I learned a lot in just a week of watching ant videos and documentaries. Also, we have a supporter of wildlife here in Cebu..Piper's pet shop. The owner is my college batchmate. I think Mikey knows him as well. Cheers guys. Hope to be learning some more from this forum.

MikePH

Re: Greetings from Cebu, Philippines

Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:46 am

Welcome!
<3
Mabuhay!
:lol: :lol:

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:38 pm

shiznitski wrote:Hello and welcome other ant lovers. Started ant keeping a few months ago but before that, I learned a lot in just a week of watching ant videos and documentaries. Also, we have a supporter of wildlife here in Cebu..Piper's pet shop. The owner is my college batchmate. I think Mikey knows him as well. Cheers guys. Hope to be learning some more from this forum.
Awesome! Welcome to ACAF! Glad to have you here. Hope to visit Cebu sometime again soon so I can check out Piper's Pet Shop. There are a few Pinoys here already.

Looking forward to your posts.

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

shiznitski

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:13 pm

AntsCanada wrote:
shiznitski wrote:Hello and welcome other ant lovers. Started ant keeping a few months ago but before that, I learned a lot in just a week of watching ant videos and documentaries. Also, we have a supporter of wildlife here in Cebu..Piper's pet shop. The owner is my college batchmate. I think Mikey knows him as well. Cheers guys. Hope to be learning some more from this forum.
Awesome! Welcome to ACAF! Glad to have you here. Hope to visit Cebu sometime again soon so I can check out Piper's Pet Shop. There are a few Pinoys here already.

Looking forward to your posts.

Mikey

thanks Mikey. and yeah, last time you came to Cebu you were just having your connecting flight to somewhere south, i forgot what place..maybe it was Davao..so yeah. looking forward to ACAF posts as well!

shiznitski

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Jonathan21700 wrote:Welcome!

Thanks 'nat!

raxsoller

Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:27 am

proudly pinoy ant lovers!!! Kamusta