Hi and "goedendag" from the Netherlands

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

daves2hd

Hi and "goedendag" from the Netherlands

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:26 am

Hi everyone,

My name is David, I'm from the Netherlands.
I'm completely new to ant keeping as a hobby and I'm very excited I just started with a lasius niger colony. It's hard to be patient to watch and see them grow and have the next expand to something big and wonderful.

As a kid I was always wanted to keep ants but my parents would never allow me to nor help me with it. So now many years later (29y old) I got inspired by the AntsCanada videos on youtube. I watched a lot of them already and I just can't get enough of the ants!

I would really like to thank Mikey Bustos personally for putting so much time and effort in the videos and inspiring me to pickup something that I can pour my heart and soul in. I've been going through a very tough and rough few years and having something that I wanted in the past and see how it can be done and make it more accessible for everyone is just something great! For me it's a way to get back in touch with myself. So... if you read this, thank you so much!

AntsLuxembourg

Re: Hi and "goedendag" from the Netherlands

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:21 am

Welcome to the community. I bet you will love what you may find on the forum. :)
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.