Hello From Massachusetts

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

Smokes

Hello From Massachusetts

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:09 am

Hello my name is Corey but my friends call me Smokes. I am new to all of this and have been wanting to start for over two years but ran into problems. Just getting hurt, torn ligament in my knee and meniscus. But finally after a year of knee problems they finally gave me surgery so I'm hopeful this spring I will be able to finally start looking for queens. The funny part is I've wanted to do this for two years but just stumbled over your Ant Canada YouTube page less than a week ago and thought it was amazing, I've seen the tutorial playlists almost 3 times in its entirety. They are some pretty impressively dun and informative videos. I've been learning a lot. I am looking forward to making new friends in this growing community and am looking forward to seeing more videos.

Have a nice day everyone.

Smokes

JustJamel

Re: Hello From Massachusetts

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:21 pm

Smokes wrote:Hello my name is Corey but my friends call me Smokes. I am new to all of this and have been wanting to start for over two years but ran into problems. Just getting hurt, torn ligament in my knee and meniscus. But finally after a year of knee problems they finally gave me surgery so I'm hopeful this spring I will be able to finally start looking for queens. The funny part is I've wanted to do this for two years but just stumbled over your Ant Canada YouTube page less than a week ago and thought it was amazing, I've seen the tutorial playlists almost 3 times in its entirety. They are some pretty impressively dun and informative videos. I've been learning a lot. I am looking forward to making new friends in this growing community and am looking forward to seeing more videos.

Have a nice day everyone.

Smokes
Hello from Baltimore!

Glad to have you here! :)
I hope to see you around frequently, sharing all of your Ant stories, pictures, and videos. Maybe even a lesson or two. :lol:
Just Jamel

There is nothing you can add to unique perfection.
Stay uniquely perfected my friends. 8-)