Hey Everyone!

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

AbhyBudhi

Hey Everyone!

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:42 am

Hey everyone ... Nice to meet you all, so my name is Abhy and I'm from Indonesia (Did anyone here from Indonesia ???). I get interest with ant since I watch AntsCanada video and trying to keep it. But I don't know schedule nuptial flights in Indonesia. So I decided to search the schedule but I found nothing. I hope with I'm joining this AntsCanada forum, I will found ant keeper on Indonesia. Thankyou guys for your attention, sorry for my bad english.

AntsDakota

Re: Hey Everyone!

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:33 pm

AbhyBudhi wrote:
Hey everyone ... Nice to meet you all, so my name is Abhy and I'm from Indonesia (Did anyone here from Indonesia ???). I get interest with ant since I watch AntsCanada video and trying to keep it. But I don't know schedule nuptial flights in Indonesia. So I decided to search the schedule but I found nothing. I hope with I'm joining this AntsCanada forum, I will found ant keeper on Indonesia. Thankyou guys for your attention, sorry for my bad english.
Go to AntWeb.org and type Indonesia into the places bar. Then click images and then genera or species. This will show you all species and genera found in Indonesia. As for the schedule, there is a topic on Formiculture.com called Queen Spotting/Mating Chart. It lists species and genera and when they were recorded flying. You can use AntWeb.org and Formiculture.com to research nuptial flight times for species in Indonesia.
"God made every kind of wild beasts and every kind of livestock and every kind of creeping things;" (including ants) "and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:25

AbhyBudhi

Re: Hey Everyone!

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:09 pm

AntsDakota wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:33 pm
AbhyBudhi wrote:
Go to AntWeb.org and type Indonesia into the places bar. Then click images and then genera or species. This will show you all species and genera found in Indonesia. As for the schedule, there is a topic on Formiculture.com called Queen Spotting/Mating Chart. It lists species and genera and when they were recorded flying. You can use AntWeb.org and Formiculture.com to research nuptial flight times for species in Indonesia.
Thank you so much