Another new Ant Lover here!

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

Itoshii

Another new Ant Lover here!

Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Itoshii! (ee-tosh-ee), or just Ito for short.

Okay so it's crazy, but from the YouTube comments I'm glad I'm not alone. I've literally spent the last 48 hours binge-watching all the videos from "The Craziest Ant Farm I've Ever Made" all the way to the current termite video. I've always respected ants as creatures but- until now- never thought I'd love them. YouTube has given me the feels for ants!! When i found out there was a forum I knew I had to come and join the AC family over here and learn more about ants (though I probably won't be getting into ant keeping anytime in the foreseeable future).

Seeing the video introducing all the other inhabitants of the Ant house was my favorite so far- mostly because of Valentino. Green Tree Pythons are second in my top 3 snakes I would love to have some day. The first is the Brazilian Rainbow Boa.

Looking forward to meeting you all and exploring this community I'd like to call home!

cheetawolf

Re: Another new Ant Lover here!

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 pm

hello!!! we are a nice community, so any questions will be answered by any of us here
Fellow Ant Keeper!
Youtuber
Channel name: Evador (please check out my channel that would be epic)
link-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7SIjQbnXF6_w-5cCT9A7A

GAN farmer in BC Canada

AntsDakota

Re: Another new Ant Lover here!

Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Couldn't have put it better myself.
"God made every kind of wild beasts and every kind of livestock and every kind of creeping things;" (including ants) "and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:25