Hi I’m Scallop!

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

Scallop

Hi I’m Scallop!

Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi my name is Scallop and I’m new! I’m okay at ID’ing things and I know a bunch about how to keep ants. If you have any questions PM me. I hope to help people on this forum! I also have a tetramorium immagrans colony which is my second. I had a Camponotus colony but they died a few days ago. :( ! See ya on the forums!

idahoantgirl

Re: Hi I’m Scallop!

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Welcome :)
Proverbs 6:6-8

Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.

Keeping Tetramorium immigrans, Tapinoma Sessile

AntsDakota

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Scallop wrote:
Hi my name is Scallop and I’m new! I’m okay at ID’ing things and I know a bunch about how to keep ants. If you have any questions PM me. I hope to help people on this forum! I also have a tetramorium immagrans colony which is my second. I had a Camponotus colony but they died a few days ago. :( ! See ya on the forums!
Do you plan to post often? If so it will be great to have another "regular" to chat with.
"God made every kind of wild beasts and every kind of livestock and every kind of creeping things;" (including ants) "and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:25

Scallop

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:35 pm

AntsDakota wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 pm
Scallop wrote:
Do you plan to post often? If so it will be great to have another "regular" to chat with.
Sorry for not replying sooner I forgot my password. Yes I plan to post often.