Picture Section

Make your suggestions here.
NashAUS

Picture Section

Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:17 am

I was thinking it would be nice to have a specific sub forum, to easily navigate through, to encourage people to share pictures of their ant keeping set up?

Had the thought bcoz im curious of the different options available out there or cool ideas that people have come up with. Particularly outworlds!

NashAUS

Re: Picture Section

Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:19 am

Also, maybe hide the old forum at AntsCanada.com/forum from public? To stop confusion for newbies or those tryna find us. I know there's a link to the new one, but yea, just thought it would be neater and more profesh! :)

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:02 am

Thanks for you suggestions.
The pictures section is already in place and can be seen from the main forum page. Below is the link.
http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewforum.php?f=53

As far as the forum link on the main AntsCanada Website the is only one and its at the top. That's the one link at the main site that I know of. Is there another link some where on the site for the old forum?
Below is a pic showing the only Forum link on the top header of the website.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

NashAUS

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:30 am

Thanks MV! Nah there is no link on the website but i was directed to the old one by Google when searching for the forum.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

NashAUS wrote:Thanks MV! Nah there is no link on the website but i was directed to the old one by Google when searching for the forum.
Well some times old dead links hang around for a while. We've already posted via google the new one and the new forum has only been open for a month so it's working it's way thru the system.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: