Anyone have experience in this?

Discussions about the care and keeping of ants

Moderator: ooper01

Trueantkeeper45

Anyone have experience in this?

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:24 am

so i am planning to buy some ants this year in the UK and I heard about this store called bestantsuk should I buy from them? does anyone have any experience purchasing from them?

AM1C39

Re: Anyone have experience in this?

Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:54 pm

If you can't find any queens then it mite not be a bad idea to buy from them, but I would always suggest to find queens and colonies yourself.
My current colonies:
-Miniature Military(formica neogagates)
-Black Hearts(crematogaster cerasi)
In search of new camponotus colony
[Have a look at antmaps.org]

Antloverhuman

Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:45 am

You can ask your neighbor or anyone you know if they have bought queen ants from them. Some shops sell injured queens which die ao you can ask other people if the queens they bought were healthy and alive
Ants I have-
camponotus compressus colony- the shadow warriors.
Pls just let me have a tetramorium colony

terrellgriffin

Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:27 am

Firstly, I am not a professional in ants and their relevant types. However, I know enough to make a perfect purchase. You see, firstly, we observe things around us and develop an instant sensation. In other words, we consider something from our memory, whereas in reality, it is completely different. This also goes the other way when we predict something false while in truth, we are on the correct side. Thus, as you say, you saw the Queen ant, and you have described it as it is. Moreover, you even have had a look at its movements and possibly every inch of detail.
However, I feel you might be pretending your ideas and the memory reel that was playing in your mind too. However, I cannot clearly say that you misunderstood everything. However, if you want to purchase a similar item, I will tell you to try Best Ants from any country. Looking at the reviews, people seem satisfied a lot with their services. Moreover, you can try your guessing on their website too for ordering ants of your choice. There you will find the Queen ants too. However, if you have seen a special kind of ant in your house, I think you will be able to find it on their website too. If not, easily search for some other websites but keep an eye on their reviews as well.