Changing the Censoring just a tad.

Make your suggestions here.
antnest8

Changing the Censoring just a tad.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:12 am

I haven't been on this forum for a few months but I used to be really active. When I came back you guys added a censoring thing, Cool! The one Problem is that it censors the plural form of ant. This is one of the most common words used here. Is there anyway to change this so that we can see this perfectly fine and ok word??

oh and s u p e r is also censored
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum

QJH2023

Re: Changing the Censoring just a tad.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:28 pm

antnest8 wrote:
I haven't been on this forum for a few months but I used to be really active. When I came back you guys added a censoring thing, Cool! The one Problem is that it censors the plural form of ant. This is one of the most common words used here. Is there anyway to change this so that we can see this perfectly fine and ok word??

I noticed that! so anoying every time you say a n t s it does that
keeper of: 41xCamponotus novaeboracensis, Crematogaster spp. and unidentified species and tapinoma sessile

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm

antnest8 wrote:

I added the censoring because of the spammers as you have seen. This isn't something new and has been in effect for over a year, now I did find the conflict with the word ANTS and SUPER and have corrected this. Thank you for pointing this out!!!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

antnest8

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:38 am

MadVampy wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm
antnest8 wrote:

I added the censoring because of the spammers as you have seen. This isn't something new and has been in effect for over a year, now I did find the conflict with the word ANTS and SUPER and have corrected this. Thank you for pointing this out!!!
Welcome! Thank you for making this forum such a great place!
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum