ant keeping handbook pdf not downloaded

Make your suggestions here.
yes2naman

ant keeping handbook pdf not downloaded

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:34 am

Hello all, I have ordered Ultimate Ant keeping handbook from AntsCanada.com 3 days earlier. I got a downloaded link to download the pdf.
But the link was not working I started download but I didn't get the pdf yet. And the download link is not working now. it says you exceed the download limit.
Please help me. How can I get that Pdf?

Rishi Raj.
India

AntsLuxembourg

Re: ant keeping handbook pdf not downloaded

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:14 am

Hey,

I'm not a supporter but I can sugguest that you contact the support directly via e-mail. It should be something like info@AntsCanada.com.

Regards,
Nico
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.

SHADOW

Re: ant keeping handbook pdf not downloaded

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:20 am

yes2naman wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:34 am
Hello all, I have ordered Ultimate Ant keeping handbook from AntsCanada.com 3 days earlier. I got a downloaded link to download the pdf.
But the link was not working I started download but I didn't get the pdf yet. And the download link is not working now. it says you exceed the download limit.
Please help me. How can I get that Pdf?

Rishi Raj.
India
ANY INDIAN ANTKEEPERS HERE :?: :?: :?: :?: .PLZ REPLY.I WANT TO CREATE A GROUP OF ANTKEEPERS WHO WILL RESEARCH ABOUT RARE ANTS IN OUR COUNTRY. #NATUREISLIMITLESS
My youtube channel-[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpsu4J-hVsou_RF_U4oJ2rw
[/youtube]