Tetramorium Hybrid Nest

Make your suggestions here.
Johnathan

Tetramorium Hybrid Nest

Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:28 pm

I’ve noted a few people pointing out that the design for the Tetramorium hybrid nest is off. I understand why you made them the way you did, especially considering how it would work out with digging medium. My suggestion if you ever update the design is that you could have to lines making a plus sign going across the middle to mimic a sidewalk or crack, and then have smaller versions of the more standard designs or whatever natural Tetramorium nests look like in each of the corners. I think that would make it feel different from your other nests, and possibly feel more natural for the ants.

noahmk12

Re: Tetramorium Hybrid Nest

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:26 am

I love that Idea :D :) ;) :lol:
Johnathan wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:28 pm
I’ve noted a few people pointing out that the design for the Tetramorium hybrid nest is off. I understand why you made them the way you did, especially considering how it would work out with digging medium. My suggestion if you ever update the design is that you could have to lines making a plus sign going across the middle to mimic a sidewalk or crack, and then have smaller versions of the more standard designs or whatever natural Tetramorium nests look like in each of the corners. I think that would make it feel different from your other nests, and possibly feel more natural for the ants.
Catching- Lasius niger.
Keeping- none.

Ant Love Forever