Spam messages

Make your suggestions here.
antnest8

Spam messages

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 pm

hey I've been off the forum for a while and i'm going to try to come frequently again but there are still lots of spam messages. I know the mods of this forum have a lot to do but it's really discouraging to come back into a forum with all the spammers.

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Spam messages

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 pm

antnest8 wrote:
hey I've been off the forum for a while and i'm going to try to come frequently again but there are still lots of spam messages. I know the mods of this forum have a lot to do but it's really discouraging to come back into a forum with all the spammers.

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
Well it's all in your timing. Because there has been really none because I have been keeping the forums cleaned every day. Sorry you came back to see that.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

antnest8

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:45 am

MadVampy wrote:
antnest8 wrote:

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
Well it's all in your timing. Because there has been really none because I have been keeping the forums cleaned every day. Sorry you came back to see that.
I suspected that. You guys really do a great job. I still have no idea why that Russian want us the buy his detective service and laundered money... :lol: The main spammers user name is denmig i think
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:26 pm

antnest8 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:45 am
MadVampy wrote:
antnest8 wrote:

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
I suspected that. You guys really do a great job. I still have no idea why that Russian want us the buy his detective service and laundered money... :lol: The main spammers user name is denmig i think
I would think there are a lot of much larger sites that a spammer or company would want to go after. LOL
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: