Spam messages

Ask us forum-related questions, technical help, or give us some suggestions.
Post Reply
User avatar
antnest8
Posts: 1087
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:11 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Spam messages

Post: # 54209Post antnest8
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 pm

hey I've been off the forum for a while and i'm going to try to come frequently again but there are still lots of spam messages. I know the mods of this forum have a lot to do but it's really discouraging to come back into a forum with all the spammers.

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
keeper of
3 tetremorium queens
2 C. pennsylvanicus
1 C novaeboracensis
1 tapinoma sessile colony
!!And A CREMATOGASTER QUEEN!!

User avatar
MadVampy
Main Forum Admin
Posts: 887
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Re: Spam messages

Post: # 54232Post MadVampy
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 pm

antnest8 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 pm
hey I've been off the forum for a while and i'm going to try to come frequently again but there are still lots of spam messages. I know the mods of this forum have a lot to do but it's really discouraging to come back into a forum with all the spammers.

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
Well it's all in your timing. Because there has been really none because I have been keeping the forums cleaned every day. Sorry you came back to see that.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Image
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

User avatar
antnest8
Posts: 1087
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:11 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Re: Spam messages

Post: # 54293Post antnest8
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:45 am

MadVampy wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 pm
antnest8 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 pm
hey I've been off the forum for a while and i'm going to try to come frequently again but there are still lots of spam messages. I know the mods of this forum have a lot to do but it's really discouraging to come back into a forum with all the spammers.

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
Well it's all in your timing. Because there has been really none because I have been keeping the forums cleaned every day. Sorry you came back to see that.
I suspected that. You guys really do a great job. I still have no idea why that Russian want us the buy his detective service and laundered money... :lol: The main spammers user name is denmig i think
keeper of
3 tetremorium queens
2 C. pennsylvanicus
1 C novaeboracensis
1 tapinoma sessile colony
!!And A CREMATOGASTER QUEEN!!

User avatar
MadVampy
Main Forum Admin
Posts: 887
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Re: Spam messages

Post: # 54342Post MadVampy
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:26 pm

antnest8 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:45 am
MadVampy wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 pm
antnest8 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 pm
hey I've been off the forum for a while and i'm going to try to come frequently again but there are still lots of spam messages. I know the mods of this forum have a lot to do but it's really discouraging to come back into a forum with all the spammers.

thank you for the help.
you guys are great.
Well it's all in your timing. Because there has been really none because I have been keeping the forums cleaned every day. Sorry you came back to see that.
I suspected that. You guys really do a great job. I still have no idea why that Russian want us the buy his detective service and laundered money... :lol: The main spammers user name is denmig i think
I would think there are a lot of much larger sites that a spammer or company would want to go after. LOL
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Image
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Post Reply

Return to “ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest