"Board Attachment Quota Reached" Message

Make your suggestions here.
MrSmiley

"Board Attachment Quota Reached" Message

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:17 pm

I was trying to post on the Ant Care & Ant Keeping forum and when I tried to upload pictures I the progress bar filled up then was replaced by an exclamation mark and when I clicked on that a message popped up saying: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." I tried again the next day and the same thing happened. Does anybody know what this is and/or how to fix it?

I tried to attach screen shots of the exclamation mark thing and the error message but the same thing happened again!

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: "Board Attachment Quota Reached" Message

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:32 am

MrSmiley wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:17 pm
I was trying to post on the Ant Care & Ant Keeping forum and when I tried to upload pictures I the progress bar filled up then was replaced by an exclamation mark and when I clicked on that a message popped up saying: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." I tried again the next day and the same thing happened. Does anybody know what this is and/or how to fix it?

I tried to attach screen shots of the exclamation mark thing and the error message but the same thing happened again!
Hello and Welcome to the AntsCanada Ants Forums! The below posting on the forums may help you get your pictures posted to your postings. Please click on the link below.

https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=162
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: