what else should i get with the hybrid gear pack 2.0 ant which type should i get?

Posts about AC Gear Packs and Starter Kits

Moderator: ooper01

vaporwares

what else should i get with the hybrid gear pack 2.0 ant which type should i get?

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:17 pm

i have been looking at this for a few days and i came to a conclusion well not a total conclusion i have not bought it yet and i am still making this statement but like the title what ant colony lives the longest and work at a good pace meaning that they will work and not just stand there i am not a first time buyer and have bought an ant farm before and they barely work and lived about a half a month but then again they barely worked so let me know and thank you for your time

vaporwares

Re: what else should i get with the hybrid gear pack 2.0 ant which type should i get?

Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 am

sorry for my grammatical mistakes i was in a hurry

antnest8

Re: what else should i get with the hybrid gear pack 2.0 ant which type should i get?

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Most ant colonies should live for several years (as long as the queen lives). Also the busyness of the colony depends on it's size. Some good ant species that grow fast can be Lasius Spp. or Tetremorium immigrans.
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum

vaporwares

Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:35 am

okay thank you