my order

Posts about AC Gear Packs and Starter Kits

Moderator: ooper01

charmscale

my order

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi. I was wondering when my order will ship? I ordered the tetramorium gear pack on the 14th, and I'm not sure what to do while I wait for it as my colony is rapidly outgrowing its test tube.
Frankly, I'm not sure why I ordered tetramorium, as my species is solenopsis. Would it be possible for me to change my order?

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: my order

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:26 pm

I have brought to the attention of the people who run the AntsCanada Store, They should be posting here or getting in touch with you shortly.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

ooper01
Head Moderator

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:13 pm

charmscale wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:58 pm
Hi. I was wondering when my order will ship? I ordered the tetramorium gear pack on the 14th, and I'm not sure what to do while I wait for it as my colony is rapidly outgrowing its test tube.
Frankly, I'm not sure why I ordered tetramorium, as my species is solenopsis. Would it be possible for me to change my order?
What is your order number? The Tetramorium or Lasius nests are fine for Solenopsis species. We just received our shipment of Tetramorium, so we can ship your order this week. Let me know if you'd like to change to Lasius, or something else, but I will need your order number.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

charmscale

Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:27 pm

If it works for the species I have, the nest I ordered is fine.