Shipping and delivery

Posts about AC Gear Packs and Starter Kits

Moderator: ooper01

Sediles800

Shipping and delivery

Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:29 am

How long would the "Basic AC Test Tube Pack™" take to arrive at let's say Seattle.

NKantsalberta

Re: Shipping and delivery

Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 pm

I received my tubes and portals in 3 days, shipped to Alberta, Canada. So I would assume fairly quick for you, not having to go through customs
GAN farmer for Edmonton and area, Alberta, Canada.

Facebook/Instagram : @NKantsalberta

Alberta Keeper's FB Group : Alberta Ant Keepers and Enthusiasts

KetrinG

Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:48 am

Thank you very much for your answer.
no no text

natacornis

Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:21 pm

It's kinda hard to say how long it will take for you to receive your package. Didn't the delivery company offer you
https://www.packages24.com/ package tracking service? If they didn't, then that's weird. If I were you I wouldn't trust my stuffs in their hands. Next time you buy something online, make sure that your parcels are thoroughly tracked, will you? Idk about you but I always make sure that the delivery status of my packages is updated every three days. If it's not, then I'm ready to write a complaint letter.

CombinedHalo467

Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:12 pm

mine was in idaho and got it in about a week but idk if its accurate since yaknow covid but i got a question i got an ac adapter pack and test tubes but got 15 adapters 5 wide mouth 5 small mouth and them these wierd other ones and dot connect to andthing except other adapters and one side of it is fogged plastic anyone know what this and what it does
A prenolepis imparis colony with repletes and a big queen also 10 chickens and 1 annoying brother.

Ants Are Awesome

ericwilk

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:58 am

The time in which the delivery takes place is quite relative. We as buyers must understand that the supplier assumes the delivery, but many factors do not depend specifically on him. However, I believe that in the age of digitalization, this service should be straightforward. A friend who lives in China told me how they already deliver drones, even more specifically for people. We have not reached this level yet, but I have found an innovative idea on https://www.sendungsverfolgungpost.de/de/. Here you can track where your purchase is when it is delivered.