General Rules for the AntsCanada Forums
Hello all, here are the rules of the forum. We want everyone to feel like they can post their opinions and such without recourse but at the same time we don’t want people to feel like they are being bashed and unwelcome in the forum. So below are some simple rules that we at AntsCanada hope you can follow and enjoy the forums.
1. Do not bash, speak ill, or make references in any negative way to AntsCanada, the owner Mikey Bustos, or the products of AntsCanada (but objective criticism in the testimonial section is permitted at the discretion of the moderators/admin). If you have issues regarding orders, products, services, etc. relating to AntsCanada or its personnel please address them to customer service at contact-us@AntsCanada.com and kindly allow up to 2-3 work days for a response.
2) We support responsible ant keeping: Zero tolerance for importation of non-native ant species or shipment of live ant colonies. Only GAN Project posts are permitted. We also promote ETHICAL collecting of ant colonies. Always with owner's permission if collecting on private property, or with official collecting permits if collecting on public land or protected areas
3) We are real people: Any spammers will be deleted and banned permanently. Never comment on spam. Always flag spam posts when you see them. Try to keep all posts as ant-related as possible, except in the Everything Else section.
4) Please keep your postings related to the said topic. Random postings off topic can be considered spam.
5) This is a negative-free zone: Zero toleration for bashing, personal insults, rude comments, troublemakers, and foul language. It is OK to disagree with a post or opinion, and debates are certainly welcome, but please communicate your thoughts objectively and above all respectfully.
6) No double accounts. If you can’t log into your account, please don’t make a new account to ask for help. Use the Contact us form at the bottom of each page.
7) We are not plagiarists, wannabes, nor thieves: There will be zero tolerance for copyright infringement or stealing of intellectual property. Please always reference all sources when posting material that is not yours.
8) Not everyone knows everything about said topic so be kind and respectful to those that might not know better.
9) Keep it clean! Regardless of your age, gender or religion. With that said there will be minors (under the age of 18) and we don’t need to offend them with adult related comments.
10) Keep your personal info private! Think before you put your personal information out there! If you don’t want others to know personal information about you then don’t post it! Remember all forums are searchable via the internet!
11) Respect one another. Don’t harass or troll anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
12) Posting of web links that lead to spam, adult-content, hacking tools or any other harmful sites will result in instant ban of your account!
13) If your going to use a Signature for your postings please keep it simple and clean.
14) The Owner (Mikey Bustos), Administrators, Moderators have final say on any disputes. We have vowed to run these boards fairly and in a as neutral manner as we can, and with the aim to make the AntsCanada Ant Forum a place of positivity and learning.
15) Be helpful and supportive. We’re all here to learn, so please be constructive when providing feedback. Propagate peace and education within the global online ant community and hobby. Please invite your ant-loving friends to join. This is an all-inclusive group. Harassing, threatening, or intimidating of others won’t be tolerated.
16) No cross posting. Please do not post the same issues, topics, etc. in more than one topic area, this could be considered spamming.
17) If you’re going to post a question please do a search before you do. Chances are someone else has already asked the question and others have helped by posting their ideas and thoughts.
18) Please use normal English. DON’T USE ALL UPPERCASE FOR YOUR TITLES, OR RESPONSES. It can be considered shouting. Also avoid text message abbreviations.
19) This forum is in Regular English. Please post in this way. If you use a translator, please make sure it translates to what you want to get across to others. Posting in anything other than English will be cause for removal of your posting.
20) If you’re going to report a user's post, please make sure it’s breaking forum rules and not just because you didn’t like the post or don’t like the poster.
21) Please do not use this forum to sell any ant related products especially if it is in direct competition with ANY PRODUCT Sold by AntsCanada. Posting items to sell or using the AntsCanada Ants Forums to sell you products will be considered breaking the rules of the AC Forums and the users' postings will be removed and the user will get a warning.
22) There will be no trading (this includes giving them away to others) or selling of any ant species on the forums. Do Not post requests for ants from other forum users, Do Not advertise sales of ants to other forum members, Do Not advertise your company that sells ants. There will be one warning to the user (unless the situation deems a full ban) about it and the next time will be a permanent ban of the user or users. All sales will go thru the GAN Project -> http://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/
Generally, we give a user a warning on a violation of the rules, but this is only at the Admin's and Mod's discretion. The Ban of an account is only done and considered “The Last Resort” but it is permanent!
The Forum Rules can and will be revised at any point so please check back regularly for changes.
Ok, enough of the rules! Thank you for taking the time to read the above rules. Please enjoy the forum. Share and learn from the others here in the forum.
The Admins and Mods of the AntsCanada Forum!
Know the User Rules of the Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest