What?

Help with identifying the species your ants

Moderator: ooper01

Akasha

What?

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:52 am

I don’t understand how I’m supposed to get my queen and identified… I have posted and posted and no one is helping me? Is this website just for Canada? I desperately need help to know how to care for this queen and her future babies. Which she is currently eating and I don’t know why… All covered in the topic, I am from near Salt Lake City and I need help. I am new to this hobby and I have spent well over $200 On products that I don’t know if I right for the species. Please help”under a Near Salt Lake City Utah need help finding ant identity..” I was even able to figure out how to give you a link for pictures. Please please I’m desperate… I really am passionate about this already… I really need your help guys! Will you please look down through this forum and see if you can possibly identify just a plain black and it looks like it’s wearing a backpack about 9 mm caught in July. Desperate for help, I don’t think I’m keeping her right because you continuously eat her eggs please help!
1 mystery queen found July in utah

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: What?

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Akasha wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:52 am
I don’t understand how I’m supposed to get my queen and identified… I have posted and posted and no one is helping me? Is this website just for Canada? I desperately need help to know how to care for this queen and her future babies. Which she is currently eating and I don’t know why… All covered in the topic, I am from near Salt Lake City and I need help. I am new to this hobby and I have spent well over $200 On products that I don’t know if I right for the species. Please help”under a Near Salt Lake City Utah need help finding ant identity..” I was even able to figure out how to give you a link for pictures. Please please I’m desperate… I really am passionate about this already… I really need your help guys! Will you please look down through this forum and see if you can possibly identify just a plain black and it looks like it’s wearing a backpack about 9 mm caught in July. Desperate for help, I don’t think I’m keeping her right because you continuously eat her eggs please help!
Some one will identify then at some point. The AntsCanada Ants Forums have members from all over the globe. Sometimes it may take a bit for someone to respond. Please be patient.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Akasha

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Thank you! I’m just really kind a literally desperate… five batches of eggs Have been eaten. I know I’m doing something wrong and An I’d would make all the difference. She’s my only aunt… And she has tons and tons and tons of accessories if she ever can stop eating her eggs and make it out of the test tube . She’s my only ant.. So that could be the reason why I am so incredibly concerned. I appreciate your reply very very much! Thank you for the help and hope!

Akasha

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:37 pm

I mean an identification would make all the difference… Voice text error.

I am terminally ill and alone every day and every night… Believe it or not just keeping an ant would be company for me, and I Have so little to look forward to anymore, this is been a little bit of a miracle for me. I’m just very concerned that after eating so many of her batches of eggs, she may not even be able to Feed a new brood or I’m keeping her too hot or cold.

Anyways thank you again and I guess this is why I am so really really stressed about getting her identified.. It would really hurt to lose her. I can’t get a cat or anything else because I have four years to live. So this is the perfect pet. Thank you for understanding! Jess