Help Identify Potential Fire ant Caught 19/6 on a brick wall chilling without wings in Singapore

Help with identifying the species your ants

Moderator: ooper01

PielikeDie

Help Identify Potential Fire ant Caught 19/6 on a brick wall chilling without wings in Singapore

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:20 am

I need help identifying this species and what it eats and stuff. Its a queen but shes really small.I think it might be a sorta fire ant
~¤~Tropics (Singapore)

PielikeDie

Re: Help Identify Potential Fire ant Caught 19/6 on a brick wall chilling without wings in Singapore

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:27 am

PielikeDie wrote:I need help identifying this species and what it eats and stuff. Its a queen but shes really small.I think it might be a sorta fire ant
~¤~Tropics (Singapore)
~¤~Caught at 3-4pm
~¤~Drizzling rain at 12-1pm
~¤~0.4-0.5cm long
~¤~Red
Thanks if you could help!

PielikeDie

Re: Help Identify Potential Fire ant Caught 19/6 on a brick wall chilling without wings in Singapore

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:28 am

And Issit claustral or semi claustral or parasitic? CUZ IDEK

idahoantgirl

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:08 am

sorry, but it is impossible to ID without pictures. you have all the rest of the info we need, but the number one most important thing is pictures.
Proverbs 6:6-8

Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.

Keeping Tetramorium immigrans, Tapinoma Sessile

PielikeDie

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:49 pm

idahoantgirl wrote:sorry, but it is impossible to ID without pictures. you have all the rest of the info we need, but the number one most important thing is pictures.
Oh lol i thought i put it in it didnt register tho. Ill re do this post