Ant Skype

A listing of ant meet ups, events, and clubs around the world. Go on an ant trek with ant enthusiasts from your city. Connect with each other and foster an ant community where you live!

Moderator: ooper01

nightxwolf88

Re: Ant Skype

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:14 pm

MadVampy wrote:I have changed this to a "Sticky", it will now always be the top Topic in the "Ant Meetups, Events, and Clubs" area.
That's pretty cool thanks MadVampy :)

MCWren

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 pm

AntsCanada wrote:
Durant wrote:We have a Skype chat group already... :lol:
Ooooohhhhhh!!! :o :o :o
Lol wanna join it?

EdgarFromLatvia

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:03 am

NikolaMladenovic wrote:Hi guys! A random idea smashed right into my face some minutes ago so i wanted to tell you guys what it is. I was thinking maybe we could have a ant Skype call. With alot of antkeepers talking and showing their antcolonys. Maybe some brainstorming, helping eachother to identify queens or any species and some own projects that people may want help with.

It's still just a thought but if it's sounds like a good idea then maybe we can arrange a call.

Nikola.M
I would LLLOOOVE to join, because:
1. I need to learn my English better (don't worry, i am not THAT terrible...)
2. I love to talk about ants.

EdgarFromLatvia

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Durant wrote:Yep!!!! It was a experience I'll never forget in ant keeping!!! My skype number is kwanu2000 it'll show that I live in MD but that's where I used to live so no prob!!! Me and MCWren didn't only talk about ants, we talked about our love for animals and our pets!!! Hope u join us in a group!!! :P
It gave me 2 options, are you the one with a picture of 2 parrots?

MCWren

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Durant wrote:Since AC has a TON of new peeps, I decided to ask again.... We have an amazing skype group that talks about ants!!! We have awesome debates!!! But the best of all, we made a company! So reach me from Skype by this username Kwanu2000
I must have missed the company... What company?

nightxwolf88

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:13 pm

MCWren wrote:
Durant wrote:Since AC has a TON of new peeps, I decided to ask again.... We have an amazing skype group that talks about ants!!! We have awesome debates!!! But the best of all, we made a company! So reach me from Skype by this username Kwanu2000
I must have missed the company... What company?
me too lmao

shaky33

Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:42 pm

NikolaMladenovic wrote:Hi guys! A random idea smashed right into my face some minutes ago so i wanted to tell you guys what it is. I was thinking maybe we could have a ant Skype call. With alot of antkeepers talking and showing their antcolonys. Maybe some brainstorming, helping eachother to identify queens or any species and some own projects that people may want help with.

It's still just a thought but if it's sounds like a good idea then maybe we can arrange a call.

Nikola.M
I'd join the call. I think time zones would be a bit of an issue though. As people from all around the world use this forum.
- Rhytidoponera metallica
- Camponotus consobrinus x2
- **** sp.
- Nylanderia sp.
- Melaphorus sp.
- Camponotus cairns
- Crematogaster sp.
- Colobopsis sp.
- Myrmecia nigrocinta
- Iridomyrmex purpureus
- Camponotus eastwoodi

shaky33

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Durant wrote:
shaky33 wrote:

Nikola.M
I'd join the call. I think time zones would be a bit of an issue though. As people from all around the world use this forum.
Time zones don't matter.. Lmao its just the opposite!! Since everybody is from everywhere, if u r on a person near the same timezone will most likely be on.. BTW I'm 11 and on the skype chat, age doesn't matter... we have 11 year olds to 28 year olds :mrgreen:
Age has nothing to do with what I said. I said that because people are from different countries, one person from USA could be in the call, but someone from Australia might not be able to join because of the time. Also, figuring out a time that suits everyone and all time zones would be very difficult.
- Rhytidoponera metallica
- Camponotus consobrinus x2
- **** sp.
- Nylanderia sp.
- Melaphorus sp.
- Camponotus cairns
- Crematogaster sp.
- Colobopsis sp.
- Myrmecia nigrocinta
- Iridomyrmex purpureus
- Camponotus eastwoodi

AceCadet

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:57 pm

I wouldn't mind joining the Ant Skype :)

Brain007

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:02 am

good idea..
infact most of the people should join your skype conversation ..

if you have something special to show..!

#Brain