colony for sale pharaoh ants

A listing of ant meet ups, events, and clubs around the world. Go on an ant trek with ant enthusiasts from your city. Connect with each other and foster an ant community where you live!

Moderator: ooper01

antomin123

colony for sale pharaoh ants

Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:37 pm

so i saw a huge pharaoh ant colony being moving nests cause they were being raided so i captured 2 queens along with 50+ workers and plenty of brood and put them in two little plastic containers.
asking $40 for each colony since i don't really want to keep an ant that grows in numbers so fast.

located in central Texas between SA and Austin.

i apologize if this in in the wrong section.

SolenopsisKeeper

Re: colony for sale pharaoh ants

Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:25 pm

antomin123 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:37 pm
so i saw a huge pharaoh ant colony being moving nests cause they were being raided so i captured 2 queens along with 50+ workers and plenty of brood and put them in two little plastic containers.
asking $40 for each colony since i don't really want to keep an ant that grows in numbers so fast.

located in central Texas between SA and Austin.

i apologize if this in in the wrong section.
Your not supposed or sell ants here :?

Also, you shouldn’t seek them yet, as they haven’t adapted to captivity. People will rarely buy wild(And invasive ants) for prices above 25$. Not only this, but these ants are escape artist and will escape, and kill peoples pet ants. Also, I am not aware if it is legal to see these ants(I think it is in Florida at least), but just look around and make sure you aren’t breaking any regulations set into place if you sell them
When you accidentally reply to yourself…