Thank you To Mikey and the AntsCanada Team

Share your experiences with us, our customer service, our informational videos, and/or products. Please be kind but do be honest. If you have any issues/concerns with an order, product, or service, please contact us through email contact-us@AntsCanada.com for quicker support.

Moderator: ooper01

JimboSpike

Thank you To Mikey and the AntsCanada Team

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Want to say a big thank you to Mikey and the AntsCanada team. I recently had a problem when putting a talc barrier around the top of my outworld that caused many cracks to appear. :o It turns out the rubbing alcohol I used was probably too strong and needed diluting.

I posted this on the forums and also sent a message through AntsCanada.com. Had a reply very quickly and received a message directly from Mikey. :) Sent in several pictures and a video showing what had happened.

Within 48 hours I was told replacement parts would be sent and given advice on how to avoid this problem in the future. The replacement parts were here within 2 weeks. :D

So yet again a big thank you to everyone involved, and to anyone that might have any problems don't be afraid to get in contact with the team. They are very helpful and efficient.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Thank you To Mikey and the AntsCanada Team

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:09 pm

JimboSpike wrote:Want to say a big thank you to Mikey and the AntsCanada team. I recently had a problem when putting a talc barrier around the top of my outworld that caused many cracks to appear. :o It turns out the rubbing alcohol I used was probably too strong and needed diluting.

I posted this on the forums and also sent a message through AntsCanada.com. Had a reply very quickly and received a message directly from Mikey. :) Sent in several pictures and a video showing what had happened.

Within 48 hours I was told replacement parts would be sent and given advice on how to avoid this problem in the future. The replacement parts were here within 2 weeks. :D

So yet again a big thank you to everyone involved, and to anyone that might have any problems don't be afraid to get in contact with the team. They are very helpful and efficient.
That's what the AntsCanada Team is for! We try and help the very best we can! We want to make sure your satisfied with your experiences with AntsCanada! Glad to see you were taken care of and that your good to go! And thanks for the Testimonial!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: