Idea for a Product

Announcements & discussion on upcoming ant products. We also would like to hear your product suggestions.

Moderator: ooper01

LycanTheProtector

Idea for a Product

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Dear AntsCanada,

I have an idea for a product that I wish to give to your organization/company. Unfortunately, I could not post the image to the form that I have just created. To describe it briefly, it is a simple adhesive attachment to any 90 degree ant habitat to prevent their ability to climb the corners. I came up with this idea while watching one of your videos on YouTube. Hope it makes a profit and helps ant-keepers everywhere!

Your Elemental Friend,
Lycan.

Idahoantguy

Re: Idea for a Product

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:57 pm

LycanTheProtector wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:33 pm
Dear AntsCanada,

I have an idea for a product that I wish to give to your organization/company. Unfortunately, I could not post the image to the form that I have just created. To describe it briefly, it is a simple adhesive attachment to any 90 degree ant habitat to prevent their ability to climb the corners. I came up with this idea while watching one of your videos on YouTube. Hope it makes a profit and helps ant-keepers everywhere!

Your Elemental Friend,
Lycan.
That would be pretty cool, does it just add a curve to the corners or something?
Keeping:
Tetramorium immigrans x2

Anything but tetramorium please :cry: