Just a little more information in the store

Announcements & discussion on upcoming ant products. We also would like to hear your product suggestions.

Moderator: ooper01

JohnyDL

Just a little more information in the store

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:53 am

This isn't a huge thing but I'm building my own system and buying from local suppliers as I don't at this time have the money to buy everything from the AC shop but something that would be super useful to me and probably others is more measurements, I know Mikey says a lot of stuff on his videos about sizes but it just blows by.

All I'm looking for is sizes, Internal and external diameters of any opening designed to be connected to something else, are they metric sizes or imperial ones?

I've only brought test tubes so far, I know it's months before any nuptial flights but if there was one thing that I would buy from the AC store right now it'd be the test tube portal. But I think this would be useful on every product you sell.

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Just a little more information in the store

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 pm

JohnyDL wrote:This isn't a huge thing but I'm building my own system and buying from local suppliers as I don't at this time have the money to buy everything from the AC shop but something that would be super useful to me and probably others is more measurements, I know Micky says a lot of stuff on his videos about sizes but it just blows by.

All I'm looking for is sizes, Internal and external diameters of any opening designed to be connected to something else, are they metric sizes or imperial ones?

I've only brought test tubes so far, I know it's months before any nuptial flights but if there was one thing that I would buy from the AC store right now it'd be the test tube portal. But I think this would be useful on every product you sell.
Thank you for the suggestion JohnyDL. We will look into adding dimensions on our products.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator