AC Outworld Portals?

Announcements & discussion on upcoming ant products. We also would like to hear your product suggestions.

Moderator: ooper01

ArizonanAnts

AC Outworld Portals?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:02 pm

Hello. I just recently bought a Solenopsis Hybrid All you need kit and it says that it come with 2 extra outworld portals. Can someone tell me what outworld portals are?

1 AC Outworld™ plus 2 AC Outworld Portals™ (Retail value $85 USD)

From my understanding, the ac outworld portals are the test tube portals. So then that would mean that I should have 4 Portals instead of the original 2 that come with the gear pack. Right?

Thank you,

-ArizonanAnts
Keeper of

Nothing right now :cry:

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: AC Outworld Portals?

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:13 am

The AC Outworld instruction manual, a PDF document that you can access from the AntsCanada.com web site, outworld page, shows what it comes with. I see on the All You Need Hybrid Nest pages it says Outworld Plus 2 AC Outworld Portals. I believe it should say 2 AC Plugs or just nothing at all. The Outworld comes with a 3' length of large tubing and 2 AC Plugs. The older outworld came with 2 little adapters that were needed to connect the tubing, but the new 2.0 version doesn't need them. Maybe it is a relic from the 1.0 version of the Outworld. We'll get it updated so it doesn't cause confusion. Thanks for letting us know!!
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

ArizonanAnts

Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:39 am

ooper01 wrote:
The AC Outworld instruction manual, a PDF document that you can access from the AntsCanada.com web site, outworld page, shows what it comes with. I see on the All You Need Hybrid Nest pages it says Outworld Plus 2 AC Outworld Portals. I believe it should say 2 AC Plugs or just nothing at all. The Outworld comes with a 3' length of large tubing and 2 AC Plugs. The older outworld came with 2 little adapters that were needed to connect the tubing, but the new 2.0 version doesn't need them. Maybe it is a relic from the 1.0 version of the Outworld. We'll get it updated so it doesn't cause confusion. Thanks for letting us know!!
thank you
Keeper of

Nothing right now :cry:

JustABitAntsy

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:39 pm

ooper01 wrote:
ooper :O
New antkeeper in Virginia currently doesn’t have a colony plan to start next Spring :lol:
Join the Forelius Clan https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15975