More selection of items in the store?

Announcements & discussion on upcoming ant products. We also would like to hear your product suggestions.

Moderator: ooper01

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Re: More selection of items in the store?

Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Destervious wrote:Would it be possible to add more variety of merchandise in the store such as extra supplies for ant keeping? (catching containers, test tubes, extra tubing for nests etc...) ?
Yes, this is actually coming up and has been in the works for a couple of months now. Hang tight for our Starter Packs coming soon to AntsCanada.
Ant Love Forever.

Carl75

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:29 am

Spare parts for nests/outworlds in case of breakage?

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:17 am

Carl75 wrote:Spare parts for nests/outworlds in case of breakage?
This is also a great idea. We have shipped spare parts before. Sometimes parts go missing or they break and we are happy to send them replacements if they just write to us, and cover shipping & handling and depending on what part, the cost of the part.
Ant Love Forever.

Carl75

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks for letting me know. It's good to know. I broke a small bracket when removing it to attach the outworld to my new Omni nest vertical. I don't need another yet, but may do one day.

totalvamp

Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:26 pm

AntsCanada wrote:
Destervious wrote:Would it be possible to add more variety of merchandise in the store such as extra supplies for ant keeping? (catching containers, test tubes, extra tubing for nests etc...) ?
Yes, this is actually coming up and has been in the works for a couple of months now. Hang tight for our Starter Packs coming soon to AntsCanada.
This is great news!
I was looking around the store since I found 2 queens on my doorstep (1 with wings, she discarded right after I put the tube over her, and the other looking for an entrance), 2 days ago.
Happened by coincidence I watched your youtube channel the day before they took flight, so got very exited.
Now I've been looking for a small formicarium and saw everything was sold out, so I'm happy if I can get a good starter kit that isn't too big for my Lasius niger.

Although I might have to set them free later when I'm moving to another country (and get a queen there)