STOCK

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

antking

STOCK

Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:19 am

When will you have the LARGE Camponotus hybrid nest back in stock? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.....
I cannot bring myself to buy just a small one when shipping is half the price of the product, Plus I'm really in Canada.

Thanks

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: STOCK

Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:24 pm

When the Hybrid series was released earlier this year, we experienced a few manufacturing issues with the large Hybrid nests. We tried several things to resolve the issues, but were not successful. Having said that, we are hopeful that a new machine we have purchased (and are anxiously waiting for) will help us overcome these manufacturing issues within the few weeks. If so, we will begin offering them again.

Thanks for asking and for your long patience.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

techno2560

Tue May 31, 2016 9:16 pm

Sorry for the bump, but i was actually wondering about this myself, any new news on the topic?

ooper01
Head Moderator

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:08 am

techno2560 wrote:Sorry for the bump, but i was actually wondering about this myself, any new news on the topic?
We are still evaluating and looking into manufacturing methods on this one. We hope to have a prototype sometime this month that we can look at.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator