order placed but no conformation after 5 days

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

kenhappen2u

order placed but no conformation after 5 days

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Hello Mikey , / Admins
i placed my second order with A.C on Aug 24th for small Omni nest , it's been 5 days and no conformation of shipping , i was under the impression that most order arrive within about a week , i contacted mikey 3 days ago and was told they were doing ok on orders and it would just be a day or so ... also i am here in the US ,
Can you please contact your shipping department and see what kind of delay/ time frame i should expect delivery ?

Thank you in Advance ....Ken

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: order placed but no conformation after 5 days

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:03 pm

I will send a email to Mikey to apprise him of this and see what he can do.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

kenhappen2u

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Thank you Mike #2 i would really appreciate that ....

ooper01
Head Moderator

Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey Ken, We haven't forgotten about you. In order to keep shipping costs down for US/Canada, we have a US distribution facility. We recently sold out of Omni Small, but the next bulk order is already on its way. We are expecting it to arrive next week. As soon as it does, your order will be fulfilled.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the order!
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

kenhappen2u

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Thank you for the update ... although it would have been nice if there was a "sold out" on site or at check out , and the $25.00 shipping for priority mail , i would have just ordered the larger one and not have to wait 5 days to find this out , i do want to thank you for getting back to me here in a timely manor ... do you expect the new shipment earlier or later in the week ?

Thank you Kindly... Ken

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:22 pm

kenhappen2u wrote:Thank you for the update ... although it would have been nice if there was a "sold out" on site or at check out , and the $25.00 shipping for priority mail , i would have just ordered the larger one and not have to wait 5 days to find this out , i do want to thank you for getting back to me here in a timely manor ... do you expect the new shipment earlier or later in the week ?

Thank you Kindly... Ken
Yes, sorry for the delay on the order but just so you know the promise from us is 5-7 day delivery the moment the order is shipped out (but it usually arrives within 2-3 days if you're in the US). Your order will be out asap. Also, I believe my emails to you may be going into your spam box because I have sent you emails about it. Please kindly check your spam for my emails to you.

Thanks for the support! :)

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

kenhappen2u

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Thanks Guys ( mike & mike ) ..i will check my spam folder . have a Nice weekend !

ooper01
Head Moderator

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 pm

kenhappen2u wrote: ... do you expect the new shipment earlier or later in the week ?
I expect them no later than Wednesday. FEDEX is usually pretty good about getting things here, but there is no guarantee.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

ooper01
Head Moderator

Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Shipment arrived today. Your Omni Small has been mailed. Should be there in a couple of days.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

kenhappen2u

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Wife tells me Package Arrived this Morning ... had not a chance to inspect it yet ( will when i get home ) but i don't expect there to be any issues :D

Thanks For the update's Guys