FAQ - Shipping and Handling

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

FAQ - Shipping and Handling

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi Ant Lovers,

Here are the most common shipping questions we get from our followers.

What is shipping cost to __________?

Shipping and handling rates vary depending on where you live and what shipping method you choose. There are up to four shipping methods to choose from.

Are your rates in Canadian Dollars or American Dollars?

All prices listed on the site are in American dollars.

Will I have to pay for customs or import fees/taxes?

Yes, AntsCanada is not responsible for packages stopped at a country's customs as well as any charges they may impose on the package recipient.

How long does it take for my order to get to me?

During periods of high volume, depending on the order, it may take up to a week to manufacture and ship out the order from the date of purchase. Then it should arrive within the shipping time of your selected shipping method. As soon as it ships out, you will receive your tracking info so you can watch your package as it gets to you. Be sure to check your spam as sometimes this email sent via *** SPAM *** gets sent to spam boxes. Also, be prepared to receive a postal notice if you are not home when the attempt delivery, so keep on checking your mail box.

I placed an order but haven't received my tracking information yet. What has happened?

Don't panic. It probably means your order is still being manufactured and we may be experiencing high volume of orders. You will receive a tracking number via *** SPAM *** email as soon as it leaves our warehouse and is headed to you. Email us at contact-us@AntsCanada.com with your order number and info and we will be happy to update you on the status of your order.

I placed an order and received a tracking information, but my order still hasn't arrived. What has happened?

In most cases, if you have received the tracking information (which means it has been shipped), but you still haven't received the order, the package is sitting in a postal location waiting for you to pick it up. Check your mail box or members of your home to ask if they postal has left a notice in your mailbox for you with instructions on picking up your package. If you check your tracking info online it should say if your package has been attempted to be delivered. Usually if the package is not claimed by 3-4 weeks, they will ship the package back to us, in which case you will need to pay for shipping again if you would like it sent back to you. Please email us at contact-us@AntsCanada.com if you would like us to follow up on your order.

Who are you carriers?

We ship via USPS from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah. If ever you are in Salt Lake City, and would like to purchase any of our products directly from our physical location to save on shipping and handling costs, Please email us at contact-us@AntsCanada.com.
Ant Love Forever.

AntsLuxembourg

Re: FAQ - Shipping and Handling

Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:45 am

Locked.
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.