RIP

Let us know of your ant colonies or queens that have passed away. We will grieve together but will also learn why your ants may not have succeeded.

Moderator: ooper01

JustABitAntsy

RIP

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:42 pm

here lies a queen ant I had caught's memorial she died suddenly she was ok at the morning then when I checked up on her she was curled up in a ball and dead.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
New antkeeper in Virginia currently doesn’t have a colony plan to start next Spring :lol:
Join the Forelius Clan https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15975

Hawkeye

Re: RIP

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:40 pm

JustABitAntsy wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:42 pm
here lies a queen ant I had caught's memorial she died suddenly she was ok at the morning then when I checked up on her she was curled up in a ball and dead.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Unfortunately some queens just die all of a sudden, often without any particular reason. Still sorry to hear that.

antzamerica

Re: RIP

Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Sorry, I recently had a [5] worker colony die, the queen was fine in the evening then in the morning she was dead. I felt sooo bad for the workers :C. She may have died of starvation because I offered multiple cricket legs but wouldnt eat, honey, sugar water, apples, lemon, goldfish, everything you could imagine. Still so sorry to here that a queen randomly died on you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: