What Else?

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

What Else?

Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:48 pm

So what else do you do that you would consider a hobby?

I mess with computers and electronics. Install electronics in car's (Yes I have a PC in my car), do accent lighting (led back lighting) in cars, trucks, boats. I build custom metal stuff (currently building a 5'x3' R/C paintball tank and also just build a UDS (Ugly Drum Smoker, you can look it up on google). Fly R/C quad copters. And that's just some of the stuff I do.

How about you?
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

larynx

Re: What Else?

Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 pm

i work for a traveling zoo during the spring/ early summers. build RC stuff, mostly trucks. i also build secret compartment furniture and wooden machines. my favorite things to build are siege weapons. catapults, trebuchets, rams. i like to have many hobbies to keep me busy.
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 am

I'm an actor, singer, TV host, and radio DJ in the Philippines, and a comedian-musical videomaker on Youtube (other than the AntsCanada channel). :D
Ant Love Forever.

shiznitski

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Nurse, professional scrambled egg flipper, TWD zombie(cz i watch it), GoT critic, dance enthusiast, weightlifter, crossfit user, accelerated-freefall wannabe..and I love SNICKERS and dill pickles. :D