My other pets!!! stick insect, dog

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

AntNoobster

My other pets!!! stick insect, dog

Thu May 17, 2018 6:13 am

These are my stick insects. One is fully mature and the other 2 are juveniles. SPOT THE 3 Image
Heres my dogs blog eveesblog.****.com/evees-blog/ THANKS!!!
"Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest." Proverbs 6:6-8

Founding:
8x Iridomyrmex sp.
1x Pheidole sp.

Astora

Re: My other pets!!! stick insect, dog

Wed May 26, 2021 3:30 am

Show a photo of your dog.

Creighton

Wed May 26, 2021 3:37 am

I finally found someone who has a dog. Just I really need some advice in terms of dog nutrition. For example, do you always buy dog food, or sometimes you can give the minced meat? I just heard that dog food adds a lot of chemistry, which is why dogs often get sick. When I found out about this, I wondered what the best way to feed a dog is, whether ***** are needed, https://thepetsmaster.com/how-to-cook-marrow-bones-for-dogs/, and all that sort of thing. To be honest, I was shocked by the information I read. As it turned out, I have been feeding my dog incorrectly all my life, and therefore it often got sick.

AndyBeschick

Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:50 pm

Creighton wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:37 am
I finally found someone who has a dog. Just I really need some advice in terms of dog nutrition. For example, do you always buy dog food, or sometimes you can give the minced meat? I just heard that dog food adds a lot of chemistry, which is why dogs often get sick. When I found out about this, I wondered what the best way to feed a dog is, whether ***** are needed, that bones are suitable for a dog, and all that sort of thing. To be honest, I was shocked by the information I read. As it turned out, I have been feeding my dog incorrectly all my life, and therefore it often got sick. One more question is how you get rid of fleas at home? Do you use this https://everpest.com/blogs/blog/how-to-get-rid-of-fleas?
My pets prefer OptiMeal. This vendor was recommended by our vet. She feeds her own pets on this dry food herself.