Moderator: ooper01

SYUTEO

Re: Spamming

Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:24 am

SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:31 am
SYUTEO wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:02 am
Believe it or not there are 36 *** SPAM *** spam accounts in my foes list and that's just from last year, around June to September. Anyways, you've done a good job Antsluxembourg. :) If none of those accounts in my foes list are not banned there will probably be at least 50 of them. And there also a few spam accounts that I particularly hate the most but most of them have been banned.
Where is administration posts are the worse alone with hot teen photos. I don’t mind the ones ads for money and if they only posts once
It looks like they learned, there are three spam bot accounts with slightly different usernames and posted the same thing so they think you won't mind them.

SolenopsisKeeper

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:43 pm

SYUTEO wrote:
SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
SYUTEO wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:02 am
Believe it or not there are 36 *** SPAM *** spam accounts in my foes list and that's just from last year, around June to September. Anyways, you've done a good job Antsluxembourg. :) If none of those accounts in my foes list are not banned there will probably be at least 50 of them. And there also a few spam accounts that I particularly hate the most but most of them have been banned.
Where is administration posts are the worse alone with hot teen photos. I don’t mind the ones ads for money and if they only posts once
It looks like they learned, there are three spam bot accounts with slightly different usernames and posted the same thing so they think you won't mind them.
Watch it be some guy who is copy and pasting. The guy knows how to make us eat our words. Soon, we’ll have a million acc with different names all that have one topic.
When you accidentally reply to yourself…

AntsLuxembourg

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:51 am

SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:43 pm
SYUTEO wrote:
SolenopsisKeeper wrote:

Watch it be some guy who is copy and pasting. The guy knows how to make us eat our words. Soon, we’ll have a million acc with different names all that have one topic.
I've already started to make a list with all those reoccuring usernames. Like victorxxx and Ivanxxx. Yesterday I banned a bunch that were starting with S and never even logged in before but I might have banned some users with legit accounts as well. ^^'

I will have to go through the banned list and check again which are reoccuring names with variations.
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.