Queen antigone

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

Lauren116

Queen antigone

Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:23 am

Ehh ants?

I am guessing queen antigone will raise a brood of ant magicians? Now you see ants who play in poker.

How like it?

AntsLuxembourg

Re: Queen antigone

Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:23 am

Lauren116 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:23 am
Ehh ants?

I am guessing queen antigone will raise a brood of ant magicians? Now you see ants who play in poker.

How like it?
Ehm what are you trying to say? Maybe write it in spanish. It doesn't make much sense in any context.
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.

Lauren116

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:05 am

It is just my fantasy, don't take care of it. I just thought about how ants play in poker.

Interesting, I want to say.

METLOAFF

Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:39 pm

It is quite interesting, I have never thought about ants playing poker, but as they are very hardworking, I think nobody could win them.

terrellgriffin

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:57 am

I would like to repeat one of the comments and replies from this post that the initial text does not make any sense. Or I would like to say the initial test does not suit well in any sense. Obviously, we want to contribute to the talk, but you mention ants and poker, which obviously feels like a comic gesture. Do not get me wrong, and I think you want to just start a chat in a light mood. But it also becomes difficult to comment and answer when the words tweak a lot and do not present a picture. However, this was just my view of the initial aspect.
But consider if you really wanted to present a comic gesture by saying what ants will look like while playing poker. Actually, I am not fond of poker and have no experience in this sport or activity. But from what I have seen, do you think we will need tables that have no support? Because how you are going to accommodate them is the first thing. Playing, scoring, and winning are all of the secondary aspects. Moreover, I do believe ants will be a good team at the poker table. They’ll be communicating from all ways, beneath the table and from the above.