Looking for a charity organization in order to help Ants!

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

AntWorkers

Looking for a charity organization in order to help Ants!

Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:38 pm

Hello Ant lovers!

My friends and I, huuuuge Ant lovers, have formed a team of artists and developers in order to create a NFT drop that contains 5k-10k art pieces of Worker Ants and Queens .We are looking to donate to an organization that helps Wildlife and Ants! Any ideas or suggestions?
If you need any more info about the project I will happily provide to the community!
Lets help the Ants!!!!!

AntsLuxembourg

Re: Looking for a charity organization in order to help Ants!

Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:48 am

AntWorkers wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:38 pm
Hello Ant lovers!

My friends and I, huuuuge Ant lovers, have formed a team of artists and developers in order to create a NFT drop that contains 5k-10k art pieces of Worker Ants and Queens .We are looking to donate to an organization that helps Wildlife and Ants! Any ideas or suggestions?
If you need any more info about the project I will happily provide to the community!
Lets help the Ants!!!!!
Hello there,

I think it would be a greate idea to have something like this going on, however you might want to reach out to the AntsCanada Antstore Team. They may have a better idea on this and may be able to answer your question. Otherwise you could also try to reach out to Antstore.de staff and ask if they know about a charity like this.
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.

CombinedHalo467

Re: Looking for a charity organization in order to help Ants!

Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:27 pm

I think this is a great topic and you should follow through with it, but I probably would follow the advice above, I just think they would know more about it. Good Luck :D
A prenolepis imparis colony with repletes and a big queen also 10 chickens and 1 annoying brother.

Ants Are Awesome