Why doesn't Mikey Bustos mention the GAN Project or this Forum in the videos anymore?

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

DihBorba

Why doesn't Mikey Bustos mention the GAN Project or this Forum in the videos anymore?

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Hello everyone! Does anyone else think there is a little lack of visibility and advertising, at least a mention of these two items? For example, AntsCanada has legions of subscribers and fans here in Brazil, but until last month I was the only GAN Farmer in the entire country! This is probably due to the fact that I have been following the content of Mikey Bustos for a few years, before, when he used to talk about the GAN Project and this Forum, but the most recent subscribers only know the store, basically... I'm sad because I think the GAN Project is an excellent initiative, but without visibility it cannot work... What do you think?

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Why doesn't Mikey Bustos mention the GAN Project or this Forum in the videos anymore?

Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:15 am

DihBorba wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:55 pm
Hello everyone! Does anyone else think there is a little lack of visibility and advertising, at least a mention of these two items? For example, AntsCanada has legions of subscribers and fans here in Brazil, but until last month I was the only GAN Farmer in the entire country! This is probably due to the fact that I have been following the content of Mikey Bustos for a few years, before, when he used to talk about the GAN Project and this Forum, but the most recent subscribers only know the store, basically... I'm sad because I think the GAN Project is an excellent initiative, but without visibility it cannot work... What do you think?
Good Morning! I have brought this to Mikey's attention. Thank you for bringing this up!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: