Frustrated with this forum

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

Bantom

Frustrated with this forum

Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:26 pm

I really love AntsCanada, but this forum is sub par. I can't edit or delete posts and I can't post any pictures. Really frustrated.

Hawkeye

Re: Frustrated with this forum

Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:49 am

Bantom wrote:
I really love AntsCanada, but this forum is sub par. I can't edit or delete posts and I can't post any pictures. Really frustrated.
You can use pictures, but you can't upload them to this server directly. Use an imgur account (free + no watermarks) and post the direct link between the tags that show up when you click on the picture button (sun over the mountains)

You can edit your last post, not sure about others.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Frustrated with this forum

Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Bantom wrote:
You have 5 mins to edit your posting after that it's locked. That's a hard setting we have in place for the forums, and in fact it use to be 3 mins and I chose to bump it up to 5 mins.

Here is a link to a posting I made on how to post pictures to the forums. You can not directly upload them to the forums but you can link to ones you have saved at other sites, the reason we do it is because the amount of photos uploaded here would over flow the amount of storage we have fore the website.

If you do a search on the forums you'll find plenty of people including me who have posted guides on hot to post pictures and also link to youtube videos.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: