My beginner style ant setups plus a little extra.

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

Hunter36o

My beginner style ant setups plus a little extra.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:20 am

The below link will lead you to a Google drive folder where I have added the multiple methods that can be used for beginner keepers. None of these set ups have fail on me or the ants and they are all developing well.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=17onxTZNudOUrZGNRCwWXKCMvr3xNuz-F

Also you will find a basic darkling beetle enclosure and the feeder crickets I have in their new setup because I replaced my son's fish tank for a bigger one.
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

Hunter36o

Re: My beginner style ant setups plus a little extra.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:23 am

Wait. One set up is not for founding colonies but I added it in anyway so people can see what wish.com has to offer when your tight for cash.
You assemble the outworks/nest urself but you have to provide your one tubes when moving in a new colony.
Well worth the tenner I sent on it.
Ten euro for those who don't understand the word "tenner"
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

Attatexana

Re: My beginner style ant setups plus a little extra.

Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:47 pm

I could not access link.