Just a thought.

Make your suggestions here.
Hunter36o

Just a thought.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:48 am

So it literally just popped into my head of how cool it would be for the site to have a little poster of dedicated users and/ or one for gan famers. Like a photoshopped poster showing all the members or gan farmers world wide. Just something cool for the AntsCanada site and it would show off they are all just normal folk like you and me. It's always reassuring for buyers of any kind to see faces and knowing that the GANs are no different to them.

Plus it would look awesome showing off the extent of the ant community that AntsCanada has had a major part of growing over the years.
Not a poster that is on sale to the world but something stuck to the site that helps promote the GANs and the forum
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

antnest8

Re: Just a thought.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:52 pm

That's a cool Idea

P.S. there is a suggestion sub-forum but not calling you out for it :)
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum

Hunter36o

Re: Just a thought.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Oh my bad. Can mods move topics if we ask in case of errors like this?
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.