Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

Post Reply
AntsDakota
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Location: South Dakota

Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 51846Post AntsDakota
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:11 pm

And it is also my favorite, as I always post new topics here.
"God made every kind of wild beasts and every kind of livestock and every kind of creeping things;" (including ants) "and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:25

Hunter36o
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 54716Post Hunter36o
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:09 am

AntsDakota wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:11 pm
And it is also my favorite, as I always post new topics here.
Yeah that is very much clear. Every second topic was last replied by you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

User avatar
antnest8
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:11 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 54838Post antnest8
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:50 pm

I think the slowest sub forum here is heated debates. By a long shot.
keeper of
3 tetremorium queens
2 C. pennsylvanicus
1 C novaeboracensis
1 tapinoma sessile colony
!!And A CREMATOGASTER QUEEN!!

ClashOwenBash
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:58 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 54855Post ClashOwenBash
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:26 am

There very heated
Ants starting to wake up...

Hunter36o
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 54858Post Hunter36o
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 am

Sure you cannot just post a topic in there it's lock apparently. For me anyway. I think only admin can add topics to that one or only certain members.
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

User avatar
MadVampy
Main Forum Admin
Posts: 885
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 54870Post MadVampy
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am

Hunter36o wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 am
Sure you cannot just post a topic in there it's lock apparently. For me anyway. I think only admin can add topics to that one or only certain members.
Heated distributes is locked. When we as Admins or Mod's see a topic that we fill is considered "Heated" and needs to be moved there away form the rest of the topics we do so.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Image
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Hunter36o
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 54873Post Hunter36o
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 am

MadVampy wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am
Hunter36o wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 am
Sure you cannot just post a topic in there it's lock apparently. For me anyway. I think only admin can add topics to that one or only certain members.
Heated distributes is locked. When we as Admins or Mod's see a topic that we fill is considered "Heated" and needs to be moved there away form the rest of the topics we do so.
And if that is done can the people involved in the topic still reply or if it locked away from us all thus ending the topic although possibly unresolved?
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

User avatar
MadVampy
Main Forum Admin
Posts: 885
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Post: # 54897Post MadVampy
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Hunter36o wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 am
MadVampy wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am
Hunter36o wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 am
Sure you cannot just post a topic in there it's lock apparently. For me anyway. I think only admin can add topics to that one or only certain members.
Heated distributes is locked. When we as Admins or Mod's see a topic that we fill is considered "Heated" and needs to be moved there away form the rest of the topics we do so.
And if that is done can the people involved in the topic still reply or if it locked away from us all thus ending the topic although possibly unresolved?
IF the topic in is that forum area users can reply to it. The only time you can not is if the topic itself has been locked.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Image
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest